So to start things off I thought I would get a little personal with 25 facts about me !
1. I have naturally curly hair.
2. I am currently in college for Business.
3. My friends in college call me Mom- I like to be very organized and keep everyone on track and they like to tease me about it 🙂
4. I have had the same best friend for over 10 years and even though we are miles apart we talk every day!
5. I do not like being in or on water unless I can see the bottom.
6. I have to have either tea or coffee every morning.
7. I had honor roll (80% or higher) throughout grade school.
8. I like to eat my cereal out of a large coffee mug rather then a bowl.
9. When I was 9 I broke my nose.
10. I have a fear of storms (strong winds, thunder, lightning etc).
11. My family calls me either Jace or Jacy Joan (Joan is my middle name, not my last name).
12. I get extreme anxiety over tests (I could be asked to write a grade 2 test and still have anxiety over it).
13. I prefer heels over flats, yet I never wear heels.
14. I cannot leave the house without my headphones, I love to listen to music everywhere I go.
15. I have three tattoos, which I got before I was 18 but my parents willingly signed because they were all family related.
16. I took dance lessons for 5 years (jazz, ballet, pointe, hip hop, and lyrical).
17. I cannot wear jeans without a belt, even if the jeans fit perfectly.
18. I dislike wearing socks.
19. I am a Canadian.
20. It is a huge dream of mine to attend a fashion week somewhere in the world.
21. I am extremely close with my parents.
22. I prefer writing in pen (unless it’s math) and for some reason my favorite pens are the plastic ones you get from hotels. I always ask for a bunch whenever I’m staying in a hotel.
23. I have to sleep with an extra blanket, I even bring one to hotels and on flights.
24. I have a bad habit of biting my lip.
25. If music is playing I will sing, even if I don’t know the words.
So there are 25 completely random facts about me! Feel free to leave any questions or comments below 🙂